Strong Sculptures creates spaces and forms that enable us to explore our natural presence either in a Coaching Through Sculpting session or in the traditional way of creating a commissioned sculpture.
Nicola Strong qualified as a leadership and personal development coach in 1999.
She continues to develop her craft and has worked with a number of coaching/ mentoring models such as NLP, Gestalt, GROW and the Thinking Environment.
Nicola has delivered a range of services to many corporate clients over the years including: creating coaching plans, individual coaching and mentoring sessions, delivering coaching/mentoring skills training. Running team coaching development through action learning sets. The focus can be for personal development, team performance or leadership development. Besides coaching and delivering courses, recent presentations include:
- Oxford Brookes University – Virtual coaching techniques (2012)
- i-coaching Academy – Results of research into the ethics of on-line coaching (2012)
- Oxford University, Saïd Business School, Forum of coaches – The Thinking Partnership Model (2013)
- Oxford University, Saïd Business School – Facilitating with the Time to Think Council (2014)
- Olten University, Coaching meets Research conference – Autonomous systems as coaches (2018)
Nicola Strong began sculpting in 2002. Since then, she has been exploring methods and processes and has been commissioned to do a number of portraits in a variety of materials.
Recently, she has been working with clay studying the complexity of facial expressions and emotion.© Copyright 2002 – 2019 Nicola Strong. All rights reserved. See Terms and conditions